Ok, I don’t even know what to write anymore, so I am going to put in a bulleted list I think, of what is going on.
- My mom just had surgery. Like, Tuesday. She is not recovering well, and they can’t control her pain, so they are about to do a ton of tests. It was back surgery.
- My aunt, the one with cancer, she is due to die anyday I have been told.
- I am not ovulating. I am to test to make sure, but the dr thinks I have stopped for some reason. I am to do opk’s for 3 months, and then we will go from there. He is talking clomid. He thinks he can get me pregnant sometime in the next 6 months. Then its a matter of keeping it.
- My dr said today that one more miscarriage might mean that G.od is ready for me to be done. Now, if I believed miscarriages were any deity’s way of telling me no kids, I wouldn’t have the two I have. he is not my OB, thank goodness.
- We are controlling my fibro with neuro.tin. I don’t know what that means in terms of pregnancy, but I could not handle the pain.
- I had a headache that had me in the ER last week, that sucked.
- School is going crappy. I am really disliking my classes. I worked in so many office jobs without needing these classes. Now I have to take them for my degree to go get a job.
- I like to whine. See above.
- The boychild learned to ride his bike without training wheels. I never thought that would happen.
- The girlchild is cute. That is all.
- We went to the zoo with my mom last week before she had surgery. we had to leave early. At least we got to ride the train.
- Speaking of the train, I will leave this post with a picture from the train. So if you have been following my the whole time, you will enjoy seeing what the kids are growing up into.